- SUPER STRONG MAGNET – 200KG vertical magnetic pull force on base of 1.18” thickness steel plate under ideal condition.
- GREAT QUALITY – We’ve designed the neodymium magnet to offer the highest performance and quality available. The outer coating of our magnets is covered in an extremely high-quality combination of material specifically designed to resist rust and last you a lifetime.
- THICK NYLON ROPE – Product comes with a High Strength Fishing Magnet Nylon Rope Diameter 10.0mm (0.4inch) Lunghezza 32 foot. Perfect size diameter to get a good grip while pulling and not hurt your hands!
- NEVER LOSE YOUR MAGNET – The product comes with a necessary locking carabiner. We feel this is a must-have when magnet fishing. you don’t want to lose a magnet you paid good money for
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Your satisfaction is what really matters to us! If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, reach out to us and let us know so we can make it right.
Mainly made up of N52 neodymium magnet and a steel shell, it can concentrate the magnetic field on the bottom of the magnet which increases the magnetic force by 2.5-4 times compared to the naked magnet.
The steel cup can prevent the naked magnet from scratch and chipping during grabbing and clamping. It is designed for heavy-duty and underwater use and helps to recover lost equipment, tools, fishing tackles and other ferrous objects in deep water, wells, holes. It is also great for magnet lifting, hanging applications. Specification
1. Materiale: Neodymium Magnet N52+A3 Steel+Black Resin
2. Magnet Size: Diameter 60MM*Height 42MM
4. Vertical Pull-force:200KG Horizontal Pull-force: based on 28MM Thick Steel Plate
5. Max Working Temperature:80℃ 6. Package Includes One fishing magnet+ one M8 eyebolt + One locking carabiner + 32 Foot high strength durable Nylon Rope.
The actual pull force will vary mainly depending on the following variables:
1: Steel thickness (The thicker the steel is, the stronger the pull force)
2: Pulling direction (The smaller the angle taking 90° as a standard, the stronger the pull force), the Pull force in the horizontal direction is only about one-third of that in a vertical direction)
3: Attracting position (The farther beyond the center of gravity of the attracted object, the lower the pull force)